Re: [gembud] GEMPAK 5.11.4 build on OS X 10.6.2 64 bit w/gcc44, gfortran?

Yep, I rebuilt on OSX after building openmotif2.3.1 and nmap2 works now . . . will do the same with FC12 when time permits.

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************