Re: [gembud] Found the netCDF issue and how to tmp fix it,

Hi Brian,

Like you, I also ran into problems with the Fedora 12 openmotif. I ended up building the libraries from an openmotif-2.3.0 source tarball that I had.

Looks like as Redhat/Fedora development pushes forward, we may expect to continue to run into new build problems.

--Kevin