Re: [gembud] HPC nmap2 backgrounds?

Neil,

NOAA's logo is hardcoded in the device/draw/inoaa.f routine as drawing
commands.

I have found it generally easier to use a program like imagemagick's
composite program to
combine a small logo image at a location (such as -compose atop).

Chiz

Neil Smith <neils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/04/2010 03:05 PM

Steven.Chiswell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [gembud] HPC nmap2 backgrounds?

That's the ticket. Many thanks Chiz.

And thanks to Kevin Tyle, Gerry Creager, and Michael James over at Unidata
Support.

Now if I can find the location for the logos. Any suggestions?

-Neil