Re: [gembud] install GEMPAK

赵润华 wrote:
HI, all: I'm attempting to install GEMPAK in my PC. There are many linux distributions, such as Redhat, SUSE, CentOS.... Which is good for GEMPAK?

I routinely use CentOS for all of our work. That's about 8 servers running Gempak among other things. Works well. If you go with CentOS or RHEL, make sure to look at and add the EPEL repository. It'll make your life easier.

If I could generate a few free hours, or a good student geek, we'd produce RPMs for CentOS for Gempak...

gerry