[gembud] GDRADR Segmentation fault

Dear GEMPAK Users,

I'm attempting to create a radar mosaic/composite on my WRF model forecast
domain, and I have not yet been successful with this undertaking.  At first, I
considered using nex2img or nex2gini to take Level III radar products from NCDC
and mosaic them.  However, I would like to be able to create a multi-panel
display of forecast reflectivitiy and observed reflectivity in a single GIF
image.

So, I switched to GDRADR, which looks to be the program I want to use.  So far,
I have 2 radar sites and it appears that I have set up all the environmental
variables correctly.  I have the archived base reflectivity data with the
following naming convention:  $RAD/NIDS/%SID%/%PROD%/%PROD%_YYYYMMDD_HHMM

where %SID% is the station ID of the radar site, and %PROD% is the product
name, in my case "N0R".

When I try to run GDRADR, I consistently receive a Segmentation fault.  I've
tried both setting up the grid parameters and setting a CPYFIL -- both the same
result.   Does anyone have a recommendation for me?

My parameter settings are given below.

Many thanks,
Jonathan

lc2:/raid1/casejl/DATA/RADAR > gdradr
 GRDAREA   Area covered by grid              39.62;-91.83;49.57;-72.50
 PROJ      Map projection/angles/margins|dr  lcc//6;1;1;2
 KXKY      Number of grid points in x;y      380;280
 GDPFUN    Scalar grid or vector grid funct  N0R
 GDFILE    Grid file                         rad.gem
 RADTIM    Radar composite current/dattim    091209/1205
 RADDUR    Radar time window (minutes prior  10
 RADFRQ    Update Frequency
 CPYFIL    Grid file whose navigation is to
 STNFIL    Station information file          nexrad.tbl
 MAXGRD    Maximum number of grids           9999
 RADMODE   Radar operational mode            pc
 NDVAL     Replacement value for "ND" (defa
 Parameters requested: GRDAREA,PROJ,KXKY,GDPFUN,GDFILE,RADTIM,RADDUR,RADFRQ,
 CPYFIL,STNFIL,MAXGRD,RADMODE,NDVAL.
 GEMPAK-GDRADR>r
Segmentation fault

________________________________
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient, or otherwise
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by email at the above referenced address and note that any further
prohibited.

The U.S. Export Control Laws regulate the export and re-export of technology
originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of
information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals.
Recipient agrees to abide by these laws and their regulations -- including the
U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations and the U.S.
Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations -- and not to
transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content derived from
this email to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation
of such laws.