[gembud] gpmap

Brian,

Try putting a blank line after the "run" command before the EOF line

Steve Chiswell

Brian Pettegrew <Brian.P.Pettegrew@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/25/2009 02:02 PM

gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[gembud] gpmap

Hello...

I am trying to convert a directory redbook graphics files into vg files
using gpmap.  My script seems to do everything properly and even kicks
out a vg file, but it is usually empty.  I've gone through the steps
manually and my process of copying files over works fine.  I'll attach
my script at the bottom of this if anyone has any ideas on how to get
gpmap to behave properly.

Thanks

Brian Pettegrew

#!/bin/sh

# Get standard settings

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:${GEMLIB}:/usr/local/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.1/os/linux/lib:/lib:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/lib"
source /usr/local/gempak/GEMPAK5.11.1/Gemenviron.profile
source /home/pettegrew/gemfiles/scripts/Setup2

datadir="~/wx_depiction_rbg/2009/01"
logfile=wxdepiction_dump.log

rm gemglb.nts
rm last.nts
rm wxdepiction_dump.log

for file in $(ls -1 $datadir)
do
        echo "### processing $file"
        yyyy=$(echo $file | cut -c1-4)
        mm=$(echo $file | cut -c5-6)
        dd=$(echo $file | cut -c7-8)
        x=$(echo $file | cut -c10-13)
        hh=$(echo $file | cut -c15-16)
        echo "### copying $datadir/$file to $tempfile"
        cp  $datadir/$file tempfile
        echo "### calling gpmap on $file"

$GEMEXE/gpmap << EOF >> $logfile
MAP = 1