Re: [gembud] Greetings

Just figured installed openmotif...made symbolic link to it in the
"traditional (as they call it) directory" /usr/X11R6/include/Xm.
Now....time to compile. Hmm, it stopped. Is it supposed to go back to a
command prompt if it works right?

Finished make/install/clean.  To my surprise, my $GEMEXE dir is actually
full of programs.  HOWEVER...I do not see ANY of the main one's I like to
use!  I have no NMAP2, no NWX, no NSHARP.   Anyone have any idea what is
going on here??

Ryan