Re: [gembud] Greetings

What errors are you seeing? I'm pretty sure the guys at Unidata will help you as time permits, but if your questions possess a little more info, the geeks on this list might be able to help even more.

I can't be a specific Mac OSX help: I have one on a desk at work but have not installed Gempak on it yet. That said, OSX is really BSD under the hood, so I might have some ideas.

gerry

ryan jewell wrote:
Hello, just signed up and test test test.

While I'm at it, I'll state that I"m pulling my hair out trying to get GEMPAK installed right on my new mini mac. I try compiling it, but a few minutes into the make it stops with errors. It's an Intel based mac so the binary does not work.

I have a make file that I sent to unidata, waiting to see what they think.
Ryan