I have posted the final release of GEMPAK 5.11.4 on the Unidata web site:
A few of the updates since the 5.11.4 "beta"
* Bug fixes (minor calling sequence update) for
$GEMPAK/source/programs/oa/ programs (oabox, oabsfc, oabsnd, oagrid)
* Calling sequence update for nex2img
* Bug fix for daylight savings time date calculation
* Corrected potential vorticity calculation for Garp ("Potential
Vorticity (K s-1 P-1)" in $NAWIPS/comet/garp/fdf/scalar/default/HAS/)
* Lat/lon corrections for a small number of US stations and a elevation
corrections for small number of S. American stations.
More information (specifically the updates and calling sequence changes
seen between 5.11.1 and 5.11.4 beta) can be found in the release notes
NMAP2 Help "What's New" section:
As always, bug reports and support questions should be submitted either
through our Support Request Form (
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/requestSupport.jsp ) or directly to