Re: [gembud] 11.4 Beta?

I don't know if I'm missing something here, I was able to build everything without errors, but I'm missing the GUI (nmap2, garp, nsharp, etc) applications in my $OS_BIN directory. All I have are the command-line applications. I checked the makefile but I don't see any separate targets for these apps.

--Josh B.