I have posted the (beta) release of GEMPAK 5.11.4 on the Unidata web site:
There have been various calling sequence changes since the release of
GEMPAK 5.11.1, and we wanted to give GEMPAK users a chance to report
back to Unidata on any issues they may encounter due to these changes,
which is why we are labeling this release beta.
* TWDR and level II radar can now be displayed in its native 250m
resolution. Previous versions has a resolution of 1000m hard-coded.
* GUI selection of ensembles in NMAP - A new table model_group.tbl
contains information necessary for setting model selection and ensemble
product restore files.
* The TAF decoder has been modified to decode the forecast hour up to 30
instead of 24 and can accept original FM51 TAF Aerodrome forecast data
and new FM51 extended TAF Aerodrome forecast data.
* Three new grid diagnostic functions: 1) inverse normal cumulative
distribution function (INCD), 2) cumulative binormal finite mixture
distribution function (BNCDF), and 3) inverse cumulative binormal finite
mixture distribution function (IBNCD). For more information, see the
help information for the gfunc and gdpfun parameters in
* $GEMEXE and $GEMLIB are no longer referenced by any programs, replaced
by $OS_BIN and $OS_LIB, respectively. $GEMEXE and $GEMLIB are preserved
in the Gemenviron and Gemenviron.profile files to avoid any
compatibility issues with user-generated scripts.
More information can be found in the release notes NMAP2 Help "What's