From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur A. Person
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:27 AM
To: Pete Pokrandt
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gembud] GOES 12 outage, GOES 13 changes for GEMPAK

Hi...

I've updated my imgtyp.tbl file and garp will display McIDAS GOES-13 imagery and GINI
data ftp'd from NCEP, but it pops up "No Image" for EAST-CONUS Noaaport GINI
imagery with errors similar to:

GEMPAK: [IM 1]  No entry in the image type table, imgtyp.tbl, for file
^/data/ldm/gempak/images/sat/EAST-CONUS/1km/VIS/VIS_20081216_1415

These are the kind of errors I got for the McIDAS imagery before I updated the
table, but the error has not gone away for the IDD Noaaport GINI data.  Anyone
know if there's another tweak that has to be made, or whether there might be a
problem with the Noaaport GINI data?

                        Thanks...

                          Art