[gembud] Grid Errors

Hello Everyone-

We recently had to rebuild our machine and when running OAGRID to develop charts for our upper-air data, I've received several errors followed by segmentation faults when we run oabsnd. If anyone has any insight on what I'm doing wrong, I'd really appreciate it. We have almost an identical script running for surface data, and it seems to be doing fine.

My OAGRID script:

oagrid <<EOF
 GDFILE   = $HOME/grids/upperstr.grd
 DELTAN   = 4.40
 DELTAX   = 2.20
 DELTAY   = 2.20
 GRDAREA  = us-
 EXTEND   = 2;2;2;2
 DTAAREA  =
 SOURCE   = SN
 SNFILE   = UAIR
 SFFILE   =
 SNPARM   = tmpc;hght;sknt;dwpc
 SFPARM   =
 DATTIM   = 081010/00
 LEVELS   = ALL
 MAXGRD   = 200

This runs fine -- we don't get an error, but the grid file is very small ~ 1KB compared to the surface grid (current_analy.grd):

-rwxrwxr-x 1 gempak unidata 599552 Oct 10 00:22 current_analy.grd
-rwxrwxr-x 1 gempak unidata  25756 Oct 10 00:16 gemglb.nts
-rwxrwxr-x 1 gempak unidata   2055 Oct 10 00:16 last.nts
-rwxrwxr-x 1 gempak unidata  68608 Oct  9 02:20 minmax.grd
-rwxrwxr-x 1 gempak unidata  13824 Oct 10 00:43 upperstr.grd

Whenever we try to create a Barnes analysis via oabsnd, we receive an error that says "segmentation fault"
 SNFILE   = UAIR
 GDFILE   = $HOME/grids/upperstr.grd
 SNPARM   = tmpc;hght;sknt
 STNDEX   =