Re: [gembud] Has anyone tried to plot CAPE in GDPLOT2?

Greg-

AH!  So I read that whole conversation between chiswell and the student and
thought it meant we could go in and do additional calculations.  But what
you pointed out makes sense... upon re-reading it, I don't want a vertical
plot.  So I guess all of my questions are moot now!  Thanks for clearing
that up--it saved me some hair-pulling time!

Kathryn