Re: [gembud] GEMPAK GRIB Bug?

Unidata made one change and NCEP made a different one to the routine
to handle the constant grids.  There is no blame here - Scott showed
me the message before he sent it (I've been at NCEP all week) and
I approved what he said.  We will get the Unidata distribution fixed,
but might wait until the 5.11.3 release.

Brent, which version of GEMPAK were you using for your tests?
I didn't see that in your e-mail. (You can answer offline if you want).

Don

John Huddleston wrote:
So basically NCEP made a mistake and is blaming it on Unidata.