Re: [gembud] GEMPAK GRIB Bug?

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Robert Mullenax wrote:

Ditto. I am sure there are many here that remember back to the 80's like me or earlier where such cooperation would have never happened. It is a credit to NWS/NCEP and Unidata that we have this great cooperation.

Ditto Ditto. :) The oversight could have just as easily been introduced at Unidata as NCEP. Unidata makes a number of modifications to the NCEP package... it doesn't matter how it happened... it's great we can all work together to solve problems like this so quickly!

                               Art