From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of WAMM
Sent: Tue 10/30/2007 2:31 PM
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gembud] Background color in nmap

All:

I have a question with regard to nmap's background color.  I just want
to switch it from black (the default) to any other (white, light gray
most likely).  Would you please help me out trying to find out which
table I have to look for and thus modify?  This should be a simple task,
but I'm struggling in trying to find the right table or script for these
purposes.

Thanks for any assistance,
Pedro