Subhourly data

Two questions:

1) Has anyone converted MM5 output to 15 min GEMPAK output? I'm familiar with the MM5TOGEM program floating around, but it seems to only do hourly conversions. I didn't want to reinvent the wheel.

2) Is there a way to write the times of variables in a GEMPAK file to a different time? For instance, I want 021225/000F011 to be written as 021225/0000F01130 (which should be a 11 h and 30 min forecast). GDDIAG and GDMOD both need gddatim set to the original time.

Thanks!
Dave