RE: GARP FDF

Robert,

The $GARPHOME/gui/mod.c routine BuildFieldList will read both the default and the model
specific directories and merges the entries unless there is a model specific file of the
same name as the default chapter. You could modify the "Get filtered directory
lists" section to read the modeldir first, and only read the chapdir if the routine
returns no FDF's- but that requires each model directory to have a copy or link to common
functions (unlike nmap2's mod_res.tbl file where each model is listed for a function that
it is valid for).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support