Re: IMBAR and overlaying satellite image

Megan,

The program that I provided that converts the grid into the gini image
creates
a calibrartion block with decreasing temperatures for increasing pixel
values
which causes a problem in the plotting of the IMCBAR labels (due to
the negative number in the log function to determine the number of
decimals to display in the labels). I have a a fix for this in the
current 5.10.2 distribution files.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support