Re: Background Color

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Chris Lander wrote:

I've been trying to change the GEMPAK background color to white. A google search lead me to a few past entries that mention changing the first line of coltbl.xwp to white. Is it still possible to change the background color?

Yup, that procedure is what you want to do. Create a coltbl.xwp file in the current working directory of the gempak script and make the first color white.

Have you tried that and found it not to work?

daryl