Re: gdstat "ALL" problem

Art,

In this case, since you are trying to do the stats of all the forecast
hours
from a single run, rather than a range of gridded time, you want to use:
GDATTIM = FALL

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 11:48 -0500, Arthur A. Person wrote:
Hi...

I'm trying to use gdstat for grid statistics and specifying "ALL" for GDATTIM doesn't seem to work. Anyone see anything I'm doing wrong below or might there be a bug in gdstat? I'm running gempak version 5.9.4.

  GEMPAK-GDSTAT>l
  GDFILE   = 2007030112_ngm211.gem
  GDOUTF   = 2007030112_ngm211.gem
  GDATTIM  = ALL
  GLEVEL   = 500
  GVCORD   = PRES
  GFUNC    = TMPC
GRDNAM GEMPAK-GDSTAT>r
  [DG -22]  TIME ALL is invalid.
  Parameters requested: GDFILE,GDOUTF,GDATTIM,GLEVEL,GVCORD,GFUNC,GRDNAM.
  GEMPAK-GDSTAT>

                          Thanks.

                            Art

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  person@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, phone:  814-863-1563

--
Steve Chiswell <chiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>