Re: Documentation Question

Thanks,

I looked at it again and I found that section. I guess I am just a
little confused on the exact use of some of the functions. I am very
new to the whole GEMPAK world and I guess I am still a little confused
on the format of some of its programs. For instance I understand
that // is used to store one function basically as a variable and !
seems to separate the individual functions. However I was looking
through the list of functions and I get really confused on the Boolean
and less than greater than functions. For example say you had some
grid where everything above a certain threshold needed one value and
everywhere else needed another. Do you happen to know any place that
has good examples of using these functions?

Thanks again for your help,

Jeremy Martin
WFO GLD