color tables

Dear Gembuds....

We recently set up GEMPAK on a new LINUX computer.
I have a series of scripts that I used to run on
the old linux system that would produce color contoured
plots of various model output (e.g., 700 mb RH fields).
Now, however, even though I am specifying the device
as PSC, all color fills are coming out a solid black!
I am not even getting different shades of gray.

Has anyone run into this problem before?  Sorry if this
is a simple one!

peace,
frank

Frank J. Marsik
Associate Research Scientist    "We must remember that intelligence
Dept. of Atmospheric, Oceanic    is not enough.  Intelligence  -
and Space Sciences                  plus character - that is the goal
2455 Hayward, Room 2109 of true education." Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2143 Phone: 734-763-5369 - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Fax:   734-763-0437