Re: Adjusting File Dimensions for PS Driver

Hi Matt - I don't have the answer inside gempak off the top, but the
psrotate tool might be useful ... we developed it at SUNY to let us
manipulate the gempak postscript files without losing any quality by
editing the .ps files directly
http://www.atmos.albany.edu/facstaff/rmctc/psrotate/

let me know if you run into any troubles using the tool -
ron