The problem was the tab delimited entry. I thought I had fixed that before
sending the email to you, but just to make sure, I went through each space
again, deleted it, and added spaces. This fixed the problem.
From: Steve Chiswell [mailto:chiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 11:32 AM
Cc: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; GEMPAK support
Subject: 20060317: gdgsfc question
Double check your ATE station entry to make sure you haven't used tabs
in the columns. A look at the SLAT;SLON;SELV might give a tip as to
where the column are off, or if the data is coming from another station
in the table with that unexpected lat/lon.
Unidata User Support