Re: GEMPAK 5.8.4 SpeedPatch runtime problems

ok, here it is. I run sfmap with the following variables:
AREA     = yul
GAREA    = yul
SATFIL RADFIL IMCBAR SFPARM = stid
DATTIM   = 12
SFFILE   = /home/ldm/data/gempak/surface/sao/20051216_sao.gem
COLORS   = 1
MAP      = 1
MSCALE   = 0
LATLON TITLE = 1
CLEAR    = yes
PANEL    = 0
DEVICE   = XW
PROJ     = nps
FILTER   = 1
TEXT     = 1
LUTFIL STNPLT CLRBAR
Then, as soon as I type run, I get the nanosleep errors before getting
the confirmation text dialog of GEMPAK for the parameters, as well as
after that, either if I type EXIT or return.

Christian