Re: 20051206: Gempak to grib conversion of CED type grid

Kevin,

You have left most of the fields in GDGRIB blank.

You have to specify the values of the PDS block to identify the grib bits that are needed to identify the model center, version,
etc which will be used to identify the grib.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support