From: Clint Rowe [mailto:crowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 12/1/2005 9:39 AM
To: Robert Mullenax
Cc: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: eliminating additional gplt process for gddiag, gdbiint

Robert,

I'm no expert, but I think it's as "easy" as modifying the Makefile
in the program directory (e.g., gempak/source/programs/gd/gddiag)
to match one for a program that has a _gf version.  I think you
need to add a definition for LIBINC_GF (should be the same as
for, say, gdcntr) and PROG_GF, modify the programs_gf target and
then add a $(PROG_GF) target (again, copied from gdcntr).
I've been thinking about doing this for gdvint, but have never quite
gotten around to it.  Let me know if you have any success.

Clint