Re: marker parm in sn/sf-parm list.

Patrick - that is the old style of setting; through fiddling, I found doing the following seems to replicate:

snparm=dpdc>5;mark:2

or

snparm=dpdc<5;mark:17

Thanks!

Stonie

On Monday 31 October 2005 16:05, Patrick L. Francis wrote:
Since 5.6, the MARKER parameter has been removed from the general list of

http://weather.bgsu.edu/gempak/Chap3.pdf

page 70 var 3.100

parms to set in the XXMAP programs and can be specified inline with other
plotted parameters via snparm or sfparm.  My question - does anyone know
the syntax for specifying the marker type, width, etc.?  Setting the
color in COLORS does do the trick, but any attempts to set the type,
width, etc. don't seem to work.  This is in 5.8.3a.