Re: NDFD PFM's

Another way to do what you are wanting would be to basically design your own "PFM" by downloading the grids at a regular interval and extract what you need from them at the points you want using the "degrib" utility (see: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/mdl/NDFD_GRIB2Decoder/index.php). I know that would be a lot of work but at least it would accomplish what you are trying to do.

sure that's easy enough to do... i will degrib the data then import the variables into MySQL and call them via php... I incorrectly assumed that pfm's would be available for all zones... will finish it up this week after I finish writing / grading exams...
happy halloween :)

--pat