20051019: Time series of wind profiler data

Mike,

To plot a cross section time series of upperair/profiler data, use
SNCROSS (or sncross2), such as shown at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/examples/profiler/

The CXSTNS will be a singe station, and the time range suppllied in
DATTIM.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport