Re: GPMAP

Bruce,

GPMAP is located in the linux distribution tarfile of 5.8.3a with time
stamp: Aug  9 14:27.

Try downloading an installing again.

You cannot mix versions of GEMPAK programs with different versions of
gplt since the number of bytes being passed in the message queue may
differ between versions.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support