Re: TAMDAR data

Ok, I can see the same profile as the image you supplied.  I was
looking for TAMDAR profiles originating from CMI, BMI, and PIA in IL
between 11z and 18z today and not seeing any.  Since each of those
airports should have have a couple TAMDAR flights, I got worried that
there might be a decoding problem.

-Eric

--
Eric Nelson - Weather Data Manager College of Dupage Meteorology Dept. http://weather.cod.edu enelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I reject your reality and substitute my own! -Adam Savage