From: owner-gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 7/14/2005 2:24 PM
Subject: extracting VAD winds

Anybody know if its possible to extract the VAD wind data from NEXRAD
LEVELIII files?

Would like to end up with them in gempak format, but our primary intent
is to incorporate them into model runs. Any suggestions? Anyone have
this scripted up already?

Much thanks,
-Neil
--
Neil R. Smith, Comp. Sys. Mngr.         neils@xxxxxxxx
Dept. Atmospheric Sci., Texas A&M Univ.     979/845-6272 FAX:979/862-4466