Re: 20050510: computer freezes

Are you sure there are no NFS mounts on this box?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 5/11/2005 9:58 AM

Gabe,

Have you tried logging onto the system from another machine via ssh or
telnet during these periods?  If so, is it sticky from there too?  I'm
wondering if something could be hanging up your X server.  Also, are
there any hints in /var/log/messages* or /var/log/boot.log*?  Nothing jumps
out at me in your top log.  You might try logging "ps -eaf" and "free" to
get an idea about memory usage and all processes listed on the system.

                                   Art.