Re: 20050510: computer freezes

During these periods ssh is completely unable to connect to the machine...I do log ps -eaf and free, although I think those have been written over since this most recent crash. The free command shows that most of the memory is used, however according to some google searches this is because at boot the kernel "takes" the memor and allocates it as necessary...ps didn't show me anything...I've checked all /var/log files and nothing jumps out there either.