Re: 20050510: computer freezes

So just for fun yesterday I disabled the cleanup script, just to see what
would happen.  What happened was that the computer froze like always, only
this time I didn't have the runaway "gf" process.
Locally the computer was responsive enough that I was able to get it to
reboot cleanly, however unresponsive enough that even given 2 full hours
it was unable to open a terminal

When I rebooted I got an error with rtstats, but wasn't quick enough to
actually get the exact error.

I logged the top command, and it shows a few things:
1) The logfile continued well after twister became unresponsive
twister stopped responding around 4:45, the logfile continues until 7:45
(when I rebooted)
2) Nothing is very taxing to the system
3) The only running process is the ldm

Upon reboot the ldm product queue was corrupt.

I've attached the top logfile in case someone has a better idea how to
interpret then I do