Dcgrib2 errors creating file

List,

Im new to using this program to convert grib to GEMPAK files, so this is
probably a real simple error on my part. Anyway I run the script and it
seems to work ok, but when it finishes up, it does not write any files
anywhere, Ive checked numerous permission settings and everything looks
ok. Attached is the log file, it was rather large, so i truncated it, as
the file creation error was repeated with every file, the log didnt
indicate any errors in the decoding process so im kind of stumped where
the problem is. If you need the full log let me know. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeremy