Behalf Of Robert Dewey
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 1:48 AM

Actually, I haven't had a very good experience with Fedora Core 2. It seems
to run a bit slower than Redhat 9.0, IMO, and seems to crash GEMPAK slightly
more. Also, there are a few NSSL programs I run which are not compatable
with any of the FC operating systems, and there is no plan to continue
development on the FC o/s. As far as the LDM and McIDAS is concerned, FC 2
has had absolutely no problems.