From: galeon-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [galeon-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on
behalf of Ben Domenico [bendomenico@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 October 2014 3:38 AM
To: Unidata GALEON
Cc: Greg Buehler; Carl Reed
Subject: [galeon] OGC NetCDF SWG email list

Hi all,

There is some evidence that, at the time we updated the charter of the OGC
CF-netCDF SWG and changed the name to NetCDF SWG, some participants may have
been inadvertantly dropped off the associated email list.   If you were on the
CF-netCDF1.0 email list before and have not received any posting from the list
in the last month, please let me know if you would like to be included in the
list once again.

(By the way, I just sent an email to the list a few minutes ago regarding an
update to a section of a pending document.)