[galeon] Tentative CF-netCDF SWG Agenda for Frascati

Ciao,

The CF-netCDF SWG session agenda is scheduled for Wednesday, September 25
at the Frascati TC meeting.  I've uploaded the tentative agenda to the
meetings files pages.   The three agenda items we have so far are:

   - Status update on specification to establish CF-netCDF as an encoding
   format in OWS Common (Stefano Nativi)
   - Update on netCDF Uncertainty Conventions discussion paper (Lorenzo
   Bigagli)
   - Report on Prod-Trees initiative (Paolo Mazzetti)

Also please note that I will be attending the IMDIS meetings in Lucca
earlier in the week so I will not be getting to Frascati until late
Tuesday.  Email will be the best way to communicate if something comes up.

Please let me know if there are other topics we should be covering during
the SWG.