Re: [galeon] OGC Technical Committee Meeting Highlights

Hi Toyoda,

Thanks for a very good question.  (I should have included pointers to more
information).

There is a specific effort underway to map between netCDF markup language
and ISO metadata that may be of interest to others.  It is described at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/reference/ncISO.html

Another important initiative to establish a bridge between netCDF and other
international standards is ncML-GML which was also mentioned in the brief
SWG session summary with no pointer to more complete information:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/ncml/
and
http://zeus.pin.unifi.it/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=78%20

-- Ben