Re: [galeon] [CF-NetCDF-1.0.swg] Highlights of last week's OGC Technical Committee Meetings

  • To: Ben Domenico <bendomenico@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [galeon] [CF-NetCDF-1.0.swg] Highlights of last week's OGC Technical Committee Meetings
  • From: Stefano Nativi <stefano.nativi@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:16:06 +0200
Hi Ben,

Thank you for the really useful summary.

I am sorry I was not able to join the meeting by teleconference.

Stefano

Hi,

I've drafted a summary of the highlights of the OGC Technical Committee Meetings held last week in Austin, Texas. It's available at:

https://sites.google.com/site/galeonteam/Home/cf-netcdf-standardization-information/highlights-of-the-ogc-tc-meetings-march-2012-in-austin

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing that summary.