[galeon] CF-netCDF specs up for OGC TC vote

Hooray!

The note below indicates that the netCDF core spec has been sent to the OGC
Technical Committee (TC) for an adoption vote (60 days allotted for the
electronic vote).  A similar note for the binary encoding extension has also
been set to the TC.  So we have finally gotten to the decisive TC voting
stage for the first two CF-netCDF candidate standard specs.

As it turns out, we've had a request for another organization to be listed
among the sponsors.  Also I dropped the ball on one additional step in the
process, that is, to request that the related HTTP URIs in the document be
registered with the OGC Naming Authority.  But we can deal with additions to
the sponsors list as document edits that can be done at any time.  And I am
hopeful that the issue with the registration of the URIs is not as onerous
as I had originally thought.

So, for the CF-netCDF session at the OGC TC meeting at the end of this
month, an update on the status of this vote will be the number one topic on
the agenda.  Please let me know if you have additional agenda items for
discussion.

-- Ben