[galeon] CF-netCDF SWG Session at OGC TC

Hi,
Below is the tentative agenda for the CF-netCDF session at the upcoming OGC
TC meetings.  Please let us know if there are other topics we should
discuss.  I'm sending a copy of this to the GALEON list because it may be
time to restart that interoperability experiment, given the progress on
CF-netCDF and the OGC adoption of WCS 2.0.

-- Ben
CF-netCDF SWG Session
OGC Technical Committee Meetings

Tuesday

11:00 – 13:00

The following items have been proposed for the agenda.

·          Update on the status of the CF-netCDF core and binary encoding
candidate standards (Ben)

·          Discussion of any comments on the candidate standards (Ben)

·          Introduction of the CF extension to the netCDF core (Stefano)

·          Introduction of the CF-netCDF encoding extension to WCS (Stefano)

·          Should the OGC Fast Track process be considered for any of these
standards specifications (group discussion)?

·          Testing issues (group discussion)

o     executable test suite?

o    validation module for binary encoding?

·          Where do we go from here (group discussion)?