[galeon] a favor

Hi,

As you may have heard, Unidata is celebrating its 25th anniversary this
year.  As part of the event, we are asking our user community and
collaborating colleagues to share a few brief comments on their experiences
with Unidata over the years.  We've made a web page available  and ask you
to take a moment and add a few sentences with your thoughts and
observations.

     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/comments/view

Many thanks for considering this.  And please forward this note to any
others you think might want to contribute.