Re: [galeon] Draft CF-netCDF OGC Candidate Standard

Hi Ben,

I accessed the document with no difficulty.

In the Bibliography you included ISO standard references. Are you thinking to include a paragraph on CF-netCDF data model mapping to ISO abstract entities (e.g. coverage geometries defined in ISO 19123)?

Beyond that, if you are interested in being part of the actual standards definition process, it will be extremely important participate in the OGC CF-netCDF working group which will be set up soon. That means that you have to be associated with an organization that is an OGC member. So this would be a good time to find out who the official OGC rep is for your organization and have the rep set you up with access to OGC working groups and documents on the OGC portal.

I am interested in being part of the standards definition process, and participate in the OGC CF-netCDF working group.

Best,

--Stefano