Re: [galeon] [ncargis] FOSS4G?

Ben,

My colleague here at USGS, Eric Wolf, lead an effort (unfortunately
unsuccessful) for us to host the next FOSS4G Conference here in the Front
Range. He is very hooked into the FOSS4G Community (especially here
locally). He is also a PhD Student at CU-Boulder (in the Department of
Geography). I have copied him on this reply.

On a separate but related note, I have a good rapport with George Percival
of OGC (Director of Interoperability Architecture) for a few years now. So
I am familiar with some of his efforts.

Mike Finn

Michael P. Finn
Research Cartographer
Center of Excellence for Geospatial Information Science
U. S. Geological Survey
Denver Federal Center
Box 25046, Mail Stop 510
Denver, CO 80225