Re: [galeon] [WCS-1.2.swg] Forecast times and dimensionality (domain axes)

Hi Ethan and Wenli,
When we get a chance, it would be good to turn your valuable email exchange
into a use case document for having two time dimensions.  This is really a
practical description of how datasets with two time dimensions are now being
served to the community.

I hope someone will help me remember this after the OGC TC meetings.'

Thanks.

-- Ben